Get the facts about allergic asthma, including who gets it and what the most common symptoms are.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dawnielle C Kilby-Robb
Dawnielle C Kilby-Robb is a Doctor primarily located in Washington, DC, with another office in Clinton, MD. Her specialties include Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine. She speaks English.
Dawnielle C Kilby-Robb has 2 locations
1310 Southern Ave SE
Washington, DC 20032
7503 Surratts Rd Fl 1
Clinton, MD 20735
Book Online Now
Dawnielle C Kilby-Robb has the following 2 specialties
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.<br>These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical ventilation to assist their breathing.
Pulmonologists diagnose and treat patients with conditions such as asthma, cystic fibrosis, asbestosis, pulmonary fibrosis, lung cancer, COPD, and emphysema. Exposure and inhalation of certain toxic substances may also warrant the services of a pulmonologist.
Some of the tools and tests pulmonologists use to diagnose a patient are a stethoscope in order to listen for abnormal breathing sounds, chest X-rays, CT scans, blood tests, bronchoscopy, and polysomnography.
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs, those that make breathing difficult or impossible, and those that affect entire organ systems, like the renal system.
Critical care specialists are typically found in a hospital's intensive care unit where they monitor patients with life-threatening conditions and make determinations as to the best course of treatment.
Dawnielle C Kilby-Robb has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dawnielle C Kilby-Robb Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dawnielle C Kilby-Robb's office for more information.
1310 Southern Ave SE Washington, DC 20032
7503 Surratts Rd Fl 1 Clinton, MD 20735
Locations & Directions
Dawnielle C Kilby-Robb is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Washington, DC.