Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Deborah Z Bain has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Deborah Z Bain has the following 6 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
- Nutritional Support
Dr. Deborah Z Bain has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 32
I love the nurses! Cindy is so sweet and gentle with her blood draws and takes the time to relax the kids. My child was terrified and she took the time to explain to my son why we were having to get his blood drawn. He cried and she hugged him so tight and told my son she loved him and wanted to get to the root cause of his body not feeling well. He left so happy and wants to see her again! Molly, well she is a happy fun nurse. She talks to my son and asked him the questions. I think it's so important that our kids begin to recognize that their health is important and Molly and Cindy sure do get this done. Dr. Bain and Michelle are awesome in figuring out what is really needed for my son and we have started an awesome diet plan along with great recommendations and my husband and I sure are seeing improvements!
Dr. Bain is a one of a kind doctor. I drive from Fort Worth passing hundreds of pediatricians to see Dr. Bain. She truly wants to help create healthy kids and healthy families without just covering up the issue. If you're looking for a doctor to just follow recommended schedules and issuing of prescriptions she's not the one for you. But if you truly want answers and a healthy child she is the only person I would go to.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Bain is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
25 Years Experience
The University Of Texas School Of Medicine At San Antonio
Graduated in 1993
Dr. Deborah Z Bain accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsHealthy Kids Pediatrics, 4851 Legacy Dr Ste 301, Frisco, TX
Dr. Deborah Z Bain is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Frisco, TX.