Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Deborah S Bredestege has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Deborah S Bredestege has the following 11 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
Dr. Deborah S Bredestege is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
Dr. Bredestege was the hospitalist available to catch the baby. She did not 'catch' her. The baby fell into the bag that collected all of the fluids. She also immediately clamped baby's cord when ACOG recommends a 30-60 second delay and when we asked her about it she said that she had to clamp it to lay the baby with mom. It was skin to skin OR delayed cord clamping. This is not true. She barely said anything and looked very relieved when the normal doctor came in and was able to do the stitches himself. She left without a word...giving two stars with the benefit of the doubt being she was just having a bad day.
The worst place I have ever been too. Doctors doesnot seem to care, patients are just a number on their list. I lost my baby girl through their negligence. Upon having bleeding in my second trimester I was told I have a placenta previa and that I can continue with my normal routine, I do no need bed rest. Which made mt condition worst because I was infact experiencing an abruption. Losing weight and blood I was not immediately even admired to the hospital and instead I was kicked out and discharged from their office for wanting to get a second opinion. And by that time it was too late when I ended up with a high risk obgyn the fluid around the baby was gone and I was induced to save me, but my baby was lost.
i went to cwc throughout my pregnancy. in the beginning i saw PA's but towards the end bredestege did all of my check-ups. i always left happy. in the delivery room Dr. Bredestege was very helpful and my labor went very smoothly. it only lasted an hour and a half. i have a beautiful and very healthy little girl and will use cwc for my next pregnancy :)
13 Years Experience
University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2005
Dr. Deborah S Bredestege accepts the following insurance providers.
- First Health PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Deborah S Bredestege is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Springfield, MO.