- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Deborah L Bursey MD
Dr. Deborah L Bursey, MD is a doctor primarily located in Little Rock, AR, with other offices in Little Rock, AR and Little Rock, AR. Their specialties include Diabetes, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism and Internal Medicine.
Dr. Deborah L Bursey has 3 locations
Dr. Deborah L Bursey has the following 3 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Deborah L Bursey has the following 12 expertise
- Gland Issues
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1
- Cushing Disease
- Diabetes, Type 2
- Addison Disease
Dr. Deborah L Bursey Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
More about Dr. Deborah L Bursey
Dr. Bursey graduated from the University of Arkansas For Medical Sciences College of Medicine,University of Arkansas For Medical Sciences College of Medicine. Dr. Bursey works in Little Rock, AR and 2 other locations and specializes in Diabetes, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism and Internal Medicine. Dr. Bursey is affiliated with John L Mcclellan Memorial Veterans Hospital.