Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Deborah Manjoney
Deborah Manjoney, M.D. is a Doctor primarily located in Pewaukee, WI. She has 39 years of experience. Her specialties include Vascular Surgery and Thoracic Surgery. Deborah Manjoney is affiliated with MARSHFIELD MEDICAL CENTER, Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital and PROHEALTH CARE WAUKESHA MEMORIAL HOSPITAL.
Deborah Manjoney has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of your body and they can treat conditions that may cause blockages or buildup.
They can perform many of the same diagnostic testing as interventional radiologists can, such as angiography and MRIs. In addition to diagnosis, they provide critical care and treatment for aneurysms, artery blockages and trauma injuries that involve your veins. They can also help patients manage diabetes, blood pressure and cholesterol as well as treat artery disease. Treatment for more serious cases might include bypass surgery or surgery to remove plaque.
- Thoracic Surgery
If you need surgery to treat a complication in your chest, which includes your lungs, esophagus, diaphragm and heart, your doctor will refer you to a thoracic surgeon. They’re trained to offer surgical treatment for tumors and abnormalities in these areas as well as respiratory and heart conditions like lung cancer, heart disease and diseases in the diaphragm.
Thoracic surgeons are similar to heart surgeons, except they have additional training in the entire cardiorespiratory system and in how your blood vessels work with your lungs and airways. They’re also trained on catheters used in the chest, as well as cardiac and respiratory support systems that might be part of your treatment plan.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Diabetes Complications
- Spider Vein Removal (Telangiectasis)
- Varicose Veins
- Vascular Malformations
- Vein Inflammation (Phlebitis)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
Manjoney is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital
39 Years Experience
University Of Vermont College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1978
The University Of Chicago Medicine
Locations & DirectionsWisconsin Vein Center & Medispa , 1231 George Towne Dr., Pewaukee, WI
Take a minute to learn about Deborah Manjoney in this video.
Deborah Manjoney is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pewaukee, WI.