Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Deborah S Woodard has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Weight Loss
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
I have had Dr Woodard for 2 pregnancies now. The first of the two I was actually pregnant with conjoined twin. She did everything possible to see that I was taken care of extremely well with all the other doctors I had to see once we found out and would even check up on me because she knew how hard it would be on me throughout the pregnancy. After losing the twins she made sure to still check on me and the affects it was having on me and once I became pregnant again she did everything possible to find out early on that things were going normally and reassure me I had nothing to worry about. I'm now about a month out from delivery and am doing very well, but a main part of that goes to having such great care from Dr. Woodard!
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
22 Years Experience
Baylor College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
University Of Kansas School Of Medicine
Dr. Deborah S Woodard accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem MO Blue Preferred Options
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- Health Alliance HMO/POS
- Health Alliance PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsQuincy Medical Group, 1118 Hampshire St, Quincy, IL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Deborah S Woodard in this video.
Dr. Deborah S Woodard is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Quincy, IL.