The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Debra Babich
Dr. Debra Babich, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Decatur, IL. She has 27 years of experience. Her specialties include Dermatology. Dr. Babich is affiliated with Presence St Mary & Elizabeth Medical Center-Division St Campus. She speaks English.
Dr. Debra Babich has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Debra Babich has the following 15 expertise
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Skin Cancer
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Actinic Keratosis
- Basal Cell
- Skin Biopsy
Dr. Debra Babich has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 20
Has no idea what she is doing when she injects you with filler or botox, etc... She's clueless. The results are horrible! Lumpy, bumpy mess - not injected correctly at all. At least Jill knew her stuff!!! Her rudeness as a doctor is the worst! God forbid you reschedule an appointment. And her staff is following in her footsteps - rude! They don't care. I will be going out of town for anything from now on.
Thru the years I was happy with the treatment received by Dr. Babich. My last visit was disappointing in that she froze a "pre cancer" spot right in the middle of my nose. During the time she was performing the treatment she was as others say "bubbly" but it was all about her weight loss and her newfound eating habits. My nose did not heal as other treatments in the past had and I was concerned about infection. In calling the office they suggested I wait another week or so and call back if not better. It finally healed but I went elsewhere the next year and was told the white spot in the middle of my nose was caused because she froze it for too long which caused a burn and there was nothing that could be done to correct it.
Dr. Babich is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
27 Years Experience
Rush Medical College Of Rush University Medical Center
Graduated in 1991
Dr. Debra Babich accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health and Life IL PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry MO PPO
- Coventry PPO Platinum
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- First Health PPO
- Health Alliance HMO/POS
- Health Alliance PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsDebra Babich Md, 2880 N Monroe St, Decatur, IL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Debra Babich, MD - Dermatology in Decatur, IL, in this video.
Dr. Debra Babich is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Decatur, IL.