Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Debra Gussman
Debra Gussman is a Doctor primarily located in Neptune, NJ. They speak English.
Showing 5 of 18
Deb Gussman delivered two of my children in Denver in 1988 and 1991, and I've missed her ever since! We shared an interest in Star Trek and had many laughs over our nerdiness. She is not only one of the most outstanding physicians I met in our many moves, she is an individual of the finest kind. Would that every doc was like her.
I cant say enough great things about Dr Debra Gussman as my OB/GYN. It is very clear that Dr Gussman is a doctor because it is her passion and because she wants to help women and teach young doctors. She has been in the business for a while but continues to study and read to keep up with the latest in medicine. In addition, she collects various non-medical University Degrees as a hobby and therefore I find her the most well-rounded, intelligent, and interesting doctor that I have encountered. I ended up having a missed miscarriage during my pregnancy. I felt treated like a daughter by Dr Gussman. I could not have gone through what I did without such an intelligent, understanding, and compassionate doctor. I was given all my options and all the information and oportunity needed to make a comfortable decision about my treatment. She was excellent in performing all medical procedures to smoothly take care of the miscarriage and to reduce chances of further complications. And in addition she was very understanding and caring toward the mental symptoms associated with such a difficult time. My husband and I both felt safe and comfortable that I was being taken care of with only the best intention. Dr Gussman has our trust and utmost respect! I highly recommend her as an OB/GYN.I never had trouble getting an appointment or some of Dr Gussman's time. However, it seems she only takes appointments at the office on Fridays since she works and teaches at the hospital also. It is not a problem for me since I am able to be very flexible, but this could be an issue for others.
Debra Gussman accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions1944 State Route 33, Neptune, NJ
Take a minute to learn about Debra Gussman in this video.
Debra Gussman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Neptune, NJ.