Is Dr. Decca Mohammed the right Doctor for you?
Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Decca Mohammed has 3 locations
135 Bloomfield Ave Ste L
Bloomfield, NJ 07003
50 Newark Ave Ste 205
Belleville, NJ 07109
Book Online Now
Dr. Decca Mohammed has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Decca Mohammed has the following 5 expertise
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Hot Flashes
- Menstruation Disturbances
Dr. Decca Mohammed is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. Decca Mohammed - Posted on January 7th, 2016
I NEVER do reviews for anything at all but I feel the need to give credit where credit is due. Dr. Mohammad and her staff are EXCELLENT. She is patient, caring, informative, friendly and professional. I have not come across bad experiences with her or from anyone I know has been a patient of Dr Mohammad. She delivered both of my children by C-section successfully. My mother, sister, sister in law, mother in law, and just about every woman who has been recommended to her has stuck with her and refuses to go anywhere else. It is hard to get an appointment at times because of such high demand for her care but trust me its worth the wait, its very hard to find good doctors and she is one of them.... Excellent doctor.
Love Her wouldn't go anywhere else
Self-verified patient of Dr. Decca Mohammed - Posted on March 8th, 2014
Self-verified patient of Dr. Decca Mohammed - Posted on June 25th, 2013
I had not have any prior expriences with any OBGYN so Dr. Mohammed was my first GY doctor. I was very specific when it came to choosing a GY doctor to begin this process with. I wanted a female doctor because I want someone compassionate, understanding, and someone who can relate to female stuff. My initial contact with Dr. Decca Mohammed practice was pleasant. My appointment seem easy to schedule, I did not mind the long wait in the waiting room (a little overwhelming) but it was alright. I want to make this clear Dr. Mohammed is a wonderful doctor, I enjoy meeting with her. I can definitely do without her desk staff. Dr. Mohammed please, please, please get rid of your front desk staff... they are rude and unprofessional. If you don't choose to get rid of them then I strongly suggest some in-services on customer service. And the first in-service should be on the importance of courtesy and boundaries. I have referred a couple of people there and they have told me the same exact experiences I have had... DISAPPOINTED! Moving forward I will never refer to you again and I will find a new doctor unfortunately because I really liked my doctor. You staff sucks!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2014, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Decca Mohammed Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Oxford Health Garden State
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Decca Mohammed is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Belleville, NJ.