Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Dennis L Pfisterer has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Dennis L Pfisterer has the following 14 expertise
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Bone Fracture
- Knee Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Joint Replacement
- Sports Medicine
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
Showing 5 of 5
Self-verified patient of Dr. Dennis L Pfisterer - Posted on August 31st, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Dennis L Pfisterer - Posted on December 7th, 2016
This doctor is the best of the best. He can probably can set fractures with a blind fold. I find him to be very thorough and to the point. He tells it like it is and doesn't sugar coat his diagnosis. He has almost 40 years of experience and is a very knowledgeable orthopedic surgeon and his advise on rehab is right on point. Use this doctor if you want heal perfectly with fast results.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Dennis L Pfisterer - Posted on November 7th, 2014
I saw this doctor twice and found he was extremely arrogant and incompetent. He spoke with such surety without even bothering to have a look at the diagnostic test reports which I had brought with me. Much of what he said was wrong. I feel bad for those patients who follow such a doctor blindly and are misdiagnosed as a result. Stay away... there are many far better physicians in the area!
Don't waste your time
Self-verified patient of Dr. Dennis L Pfisterer - Posted on April 18th, 2014
Self-verified patient of Dr. Dennis L Pfisterer - Posted on July 26th, 2010
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2016, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2016, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
40 Years Experience
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1978
Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center
Dr. Dennis L Pfisterer Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Oxford Health Garden State
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsNORTHERN JERSEY ORTHOPEDIC CENTER PA, 870 Palisade Ave Ste 205, Teaneck, NJ
Dr. Dennis L Pfisterer is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Teaneck, NJ.