Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Diana Harris
Dr. Diana Harris, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pensacola, FL. She has 39 years of experience. Her specialties include Rheumatology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Harris is affiliated with Sacred Heart Hospital on the Emerald Coast and Sacred Heart Hospital - Pensacola. She speaks English.
Dr. Diana Harris has the following 2 specialties
A rheumatologist is a physician who has received extensive training in diagnosing and treating rheumatic conditions. Rheumatic conditions involve the joints, soft tissues, autoimmune system, vascular system, and connective tissues.
Some of the conditions that rheumatologists treat are rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, gout, sarcoidosis, vasculitis, and lupus. These are all conditions that involve a lot of pain and make mobility difficult. Rheumatologists use medications, such as analgesics, NSAIDs, steroids, DMARDs, infliximab, and adalimumab, as well as occupational therapy, in order to decrease pain and improve a patient's quality of life.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Showing 5 of 9
I used to visit Dr. Harris back in 2003-2006, then my insurance ran out so I was unable to see her. I have been able to maintain/control my disease by knowing what the triggers are. Dr. Harris thought me everything I needed to know, plus some. She is a very personal, professional and courteous doctor. She goes above and beyond for her patients. Now that I have insurance again I wish that she was seeing new patients again.
Dr. Harris is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Sacred Heart Hospital on the Emerald Coast
Sacred Heart Hospital - Pensacola
39 Years Experience
University Of Louisville School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1974
Dr. Diana Harris accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Carelink HMO
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- First Health PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsSacred Heart Medical Group Rheumatology, 2441 N 9th Ave, Pensacola, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Diana Harris in this video.
Dr. Diana Harris is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pensacola, FL.