Dr. Djamilia Kryukov Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Djamilia Kryukov?

Posted on September 21st, 2016

thanks a lot Dr.Kryukov for your amazing job to give birth, thanks for my daughter......i want to say thanks everyone in office and front desk,you doing so good job,I'm highly recommend this office..... .

Great Doc!

Posted on June 3rd, 2016

I was seen recently as a new patient by Dr.Kryukov and could not be happier with the care she provided to me. Not only was she very detailed she is also a good listener. I had some concerns joining a new doctors office (my previous MD retired) but after visiting the office and meeting the doctor I realized I have made a good choice. The front office staff is very welcoming and friendly; which I did not have at other offices. From now on I will only see her for my medical care! This office come highly recommended!

Posted on September 23rd, 2015

Great doctor!!!! Very knowledgeable, spends enough time with the patient, answers all the questions you have. She is never in the hurry like most of the doctors are, especially if you are a cash patient. Great staff as well. Keep doing amazing job!!!

Don't trust Dr. Kryukov...

Posted on March 24th, 2015

I would highly recommend to stay away from Dr. Kryukov. I have a very negative impression from this OB/GYN. She is very unprofessional, bad-mannered, no diagnosis at all, only her doubts, maybe this or maybe that.....I have never met such "M.D.s" before in my life. Sorry for such review, I hope this will be helpful to other women to make their choice...

Posted on June 27th, 2014

Absolute worst I have EVER been to!! I am spreading the word every where I can because this place is horribly unprofessional. They called me saying I have something I DO NOT have. They called the wrong person with the same first name. I had to impatiently wait for what went wrong while they figured it out. While in the office the receptionists OPENLY talk about other patients they don't like directly after getting off the phone with them to other coworkers. On top of that I get checked out to get birth control so they send my prescription in to the pharmacy for ONE MONTH! I call and ask them to fill it for ONE YEAR instead of one month they say okay. So they refill my refill prescription for just a few more months without informing me! So I am on the last day I can start using the birth control I call into the pharmacy and its rejected! I call the office and they say I have to be seen again! No one told me I have to be seen every few months! Now I have to go through the whole process of getting my body adjusted to the birth control again after being off for a month! You think they would have called and let me know I'd have to be seen and not make me go through the trouble of spotting etc.I WILL NEVER GO TO THESE PEOPLE EVER AGAIN! EXTREMELY UNPROFESSIONAL! PLEASE AVOID!!

Pt

Posted on June 12th, 2013

Does anyone know how to find Dr Kryukov? She is no longer works for Womens Doc, and office staff refuse to tell why and how to find her. We want her to deliver our baby.

Extremely helpful

Posted on May 17th, 2013

I just delivered a baby boy 2 weeks ago at Alexian Brother's Hoffman Estates new building and Dr. Kryukov wasn’t my primary doctor, she was on call. She was extremely helpful and sweet. She and Kim (nurse) made everything so easy and nice for me, I didn’t even know when my baby came out. I must say, both ladies were angels for me. My husband and I was really impressed by Dr. Kryukov and Kim!!!

Candy Farel

Posted on March 12th, 2012

I love coming here, great environment very welcoming.

Posted on November 16th, 2011

Dr. Kryukov was very attentive and interested in my overall health. She answered all my questions and concerns about my issues. Her office staff is very polite and helpful especially in scheduling a convenient time of my appointment since I work full time.

Recomendation

Posted on October 28th, 2011

Very caring and answers all your concerns, gentle and understanding which helps for an Ob/ gyn. Highly recommended!

DOCTOR WAS TOO BUSY, SO NEVER HAD A CHANCE TO SEE HER

Posted on June 27th, 2011

SCHEDULED APPOINTMENT WITH DR. KRYUKOV, BUT DOCTOR WAS TO BUSY TO SEE ME, SO SHE SENT HER NURSE TO MAKE DIAGNOSIS. AND IT WAS MY INITIAL VISIT. MY INSURANCE WAS CHARGED THE FULL RATE JUST IF THE DOCTOR SPENT TIME WITH THE PATIENT. I'AM VERY DISSAPOINTED AND UPSET AND WILL NEVER SHOW UP THERE AGAIN.

Posted on October 24th, 2017