Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Doris Reid
Dr. Doris Reid, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dumfries, VA. She has 35 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Reid is affiliated with CJW Medical Center - Chippenham Campus, St. Mary's Hospital of Richmond and Bon Secours Richmond Community Hospital. Dr. Reid has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Doris Reid has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 5 of 12
Dr. Reid is all I could ask for in a family MD. She is kind, caring, professional and never rushes you. She truly listens to what you have to say and I have full confidence in her experience and judgment, based on my experience with her as a family MD for myself, husband and child for many years. We are very fortunate to have her taking care of us! Truly a lovely person as well as an extremely competent physician.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011, 2012, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2012, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Reid is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
CJW Medical Center - Chippenham Campus
St. Mary's Hospital of Richmond
Bon Secours Richmond Community Hospital
Chippenham/JHNSTN Wils Hospitals
Mountainview Regional Medical Center
CJW Medical Center Johnston-Willis
35 Years Experience
Meharry Medical College
Graduated in 1978
Summa Health System
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsDumfries Health Center, 3700 Fettler Park Dr, Dumfries, VA
Dr. Doris Reid is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dumfries, VA.