Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Dorothy J Stewart has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 18
I went to see her about a heart problem and I need her to fax the transportation services for proof that I need the ride for the next day and no one never fax them the info. To this day, I still don't know what the heart problem was. Also when you call for an appt., they are all lauging and talking instead of hearing what is wrong with you. When you go to the office she is playing around with the staff and not seeming to care about the person. They never did a follow up with my problem and when I call them they said they will call back and I am still waiting on the call 4 months later.
Dr. Stewart is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
20 Years Experience
Wright State University Boonshoft School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Dorothy J Stewart accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsJesus Is Lord Family Health Center, 325 N Cobb St Ste A, Milledgeville, GA
Dr. Dorothy J Stewart is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Milledgeville, GA.