Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Douglas P Peller has the following 2 specialties
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects, such as a cleft lip or palate, can be corrected by a plastic surgery specialist. Injuries sustained during auto accidents also may require the services of a plastic surgery specialist. These procedures fall under the category of reconstructive plastic surgery.
The other category of plastic surgery is cosmetic plastic surgery. Plastic surgery specialists often perform procedures like breast augmentation, face lifts, tummy tucks, liposuction, and lip injection as elective surgeries for patients who wish to make aesthetic improvements.
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
- Laser Resurfacing
- Hair Restoration
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Skin Cancer
- Cosmetic Surgery
Showing 5 of 27
I went to the emergency room an North Suburban hospital for a wound in my throat. The Emergency Doctors seemed confused as to how to proceed . They called in Dr Douglas Peller and he saved my life. I had a followup visit with him after I was released from Hospital he is a Brilliant Doctor well worth he wait in his office to see him
24 Years Experience
Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1994
Dr. Douglas P Peller accepts the following insurance providers.
- Multiplan PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsDouglas Paul Peller Do, 9025 Grant St Ste 201, Thornton, CO
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Douglas P Peller in this video.
Dr. Douglas P Peller is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Thornton, CO.