Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Edward Shoemaker
Dr. Edward Shoemaker, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Corpus Christi, TX, with another office in Corpus Christi, TX. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Shoemaker is affiliated with CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Christi-Memorial, Bamc Corpus Christi Med Ctr and CHRISTUS Spohn Health System. Dr. Shoemaker has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Edward Shoemaker has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Edward Shoemaker is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Corpus Christi, TX.