- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Elham Abbasi-Hafshejani MD
Dr. Elham Abbasi-Hafshejani, MD is a doctor primarily located in Conroe, TX, with other offices in Huntsville, TX and Huntsville, TX( and 3 other locations). Their specialties include Hematology/Oncology.
Dr. Elham Abbasi-Hafshejani has 5 locations
Dr. Elham Abbasi-Hafshejani has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Elham Abbasi-Hafshejani has the following 16 expertise
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Ovarian Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors (1)
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Elham Abbasi-Hafshejani Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Elham Abbasi-Hafshejani
Dr. Abbasi-Hafshejani works in Conroe, TX and 4 other locations and specializes in Hematology/Oncology. Dr. Abbasi-Hafshejani is affiliated with CHI St Luke's Health The Woodlands Hospital, Houston Methodist Hospital and Huntsville Memorial Hospital.