Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Eliot P Moshman
Dr. Eliot P Moshman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in West Harrison, NY. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Moshman is affiliated with Hudson Valley Hospital Center, Putnam Hospital Center and Yale New Haven Health Greenwich Hospital. Dr. Moshman has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Eliot P Moshman has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Eliot P Moshman has the following 10 expertise
- Heart Failure
- Diabetes Complications
- Weight Loss
Dr. Eliot P Moshman has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 9
Horrible horrible horrible! I waited in the lobby for almost an hour and another half hour in the exam room while the Dr. is chatting right outside... Then since I had some arm pain I was told to do a quick X-ray downstairs and go back for the result. It was another 45 mins wait in the lobby... and then a nurse came out saying the Dr. wont see me anymore on that day and X-ray looks normal. Is that bother the Dr. too much to take 5 mins to explain something to me? I just couldn't believe it. BTW, I still got the pain! Oh and also the nurse told me it could be related to my mom's arthritis issues... (FOR GOD SAKE, I NEVER STATED ANYTHING LIKE THAT!!! And my mom doesn't have arthritis!!!) REALLY WORST EXPERIENCE EVER!
This doctor is the best of the best . . . he brought us through my husband's heart ailments and is now my primary care physician. If he should retire, I would be lost. He's the most dedicated, knowledgeable doctor I've ever come upon. When my husband was recommended to Montifiore Pacing Center, the doctors there knew Dr. Moshman from his internship. They told me what a great physcian this man is. They were right on. I rely on him for every medical situation. He has his finger on my pulse and is the doctor I will always listen to. What he says is the truth . . . an absolute terrific physician. May he never retire . . . if he does, I'm lost!
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Patients' Choice Award (2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
Dr. Moshman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
42 Years Experience
University At Buffalo State University Of New York School Of Medicine & Biomedical Sciences
Graduated in 1976
Montefiore Medical Center
Dr. Eliot P Moshman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem CT HMO BlueCare
- Anthem PPO Century Preferred CT
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP HMO
- MVP Preferred PPO
- MVP Premier Plus HMO Small Groups
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
Locations & DirectionsWestchester Medical Group, 210 Westchester Ave, West Harrison, NY
Dr. Eliot P Moshman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Harrison, NY.