Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Elizabeth D Sebree has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Elizabeth D Sebree has the following 11 expertise
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
Dr. Elizabeth D Sebree has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Elizabeth D Sebree is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 32
Dr. Sebree mis-diagnosed my condition after her mid wife repeatedly suggested what her concerns were, the result was the death of my full term child. My suggestion to any woman who is reading this who has dr sebree as her dr. LEAVE! Get a Dr. Who knows what they are doing (more so than a mid wife). Do NOT risk your child for an inept Dr. You will end up like me, missing your baby and thinking of the "what should have been", while Dr. Sebree charges you a delivery fee for the baby she let die. Go somewhere else....she is inept!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't risk your child, I lost mine due to her negligence. Don't lose yours. She ruined my life. I buried my child due to her lack if knowledge. I trusted her, don't make the same mistake.
24 Years Experience
Howard University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
Dr. Elizabeth D Sebree accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
Bluegrass Family Health
- Baptist Health Community Care Network
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsCool Springs Center, 2409 Ring Rd Ste 101, Elizabethtown, KY
Dr. Elizabeth D Sebree is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Elizabethtown, KY.