Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Emmanuel N Obianwu has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Sports Medicine
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 18
Emmanuel obianwu shouldn't be called a Dr. He would ask a question and cut me off before I could answer him. Ask me to do certain movements, then tell me he thought I could do more. When I told him no this is all I have, he would tell me I don't believe that. This was the worst experience I have ever had. I wouldn't recommend this so called Dr. To anyone!
I was a bit pessimistic after reading online reviews before my appointment. However, I was pleasantly surprised with Dr. Obianwu and his bedside manner. He listened to me and treated me like a human being and not a number. The Dr. was late for the appointment (due to spending time with a family after a surgery), but his assistant was very professional and warm hearted. I was pleased by the Dr. and his findings on my evaluation.
Henry Ford Health System
Dr. Emmanuel N Obianwu accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsEmmanuel N Obianwu Md, 14551 Southfield Rd Ste 3, Allen Park, MI
Dr. Emmanuel N Obianwu is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Allen Park, MI.