Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Eric Kung has the following 3 specialties
- Pain Medicine
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Nerve Conduction Studies
- Migraine Disorder
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
Dr. Kung is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
16 Years Experience
Ross University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2002
New York Medical College
Dr. Eric Kung accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna CT AWH MC OA w/Pediatric Dental
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Connecticare Passage
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsStamford Health Integrated Practices, 166 W Broad St Ste 305, Stamford, CT
Dr. Eric Kung is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Stamford, CT.