Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Evanthia Roussos Torres MD
Dr. Evanthia Roussos Torres, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA, with other offices in Baltimore, MD and Baltimore, MD . She has 9 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. She speaks English.
Dr. Evanthia Roussos Torres has 3 locations
3400 Spruce St
Philadelphia, PA 19104
401 N Broadway St
Baltimore, MD 21287
Book Online Now
Dr. Evanthia Roussos Torres has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Evanthia Roussos Torres has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
9 Years Experience
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2009
Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania
Dr. Evanthia Roussos Torres Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Evanthia Roussos Torres's office for more information.
3400 Spruce St Philadelphia, PA : (215) 662-2200
401 N Broadway St Baltimore, MD 21287
401 N Broadway St Baltimore, MD : (410) 614-8216
Locations & Directions
Dr. Evanthia Roussos Torres is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.