Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Evelyn Tecoma
Evelyn Tecoma, MD,, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in San Diego, CA, with another office in San Diego, CA. She has 32 years of experience. Her specialties include Neurology. Evelyn Tecoma is affiliated with UC San Diego Medical Center, UC San Diego Health System and Promise Hospital San Diego.
Evelyn Tecoma has the following 1 specialty
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Frontal Lobe Epilepsy
- Migraine Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Nerve Conduction Studies
- Temporal Lobe Epilepsy
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
Tecoma is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
UC San Diego Health System
Promise Hospital San Diego
UCSD Thornton Hospital, La Jolla
UC San Diego Medical Center in Hillcrest
UCSD Medical Center, Hillcrest
UC San Diego Thornton Hospital in La Jolla
San Diego Veterans Affairs Medical Center
32 Years Experience
University Of California Davis School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1985
Stanford University School Of Medicine
Evelyn Tecoma accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Evelyn Tecoma is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Diego, CA.