Dr. Tolston is the smartest Dr. I have!

I have been going to Dr. Tolston for many years, she has treated my allergies, asthma, skin conditions, etc. She has also provided me insight into other conditions I have experienced. She is very professional, as is her staff, and I highly recommend her.

The doctor that will change your life!

The doctor and her stuff are very professional, caring and knowledgeable. Going there for shots was like seeing friends and I had to wait only a couple of times over the course of 2 years going there 1 or 2 times per week. I've been suffering from atopic dermatitis and eczema as long as I can remember. After living in the US for 6 years ago I started having even more allergies. After I was properly diagnosed and received initial treatment, I was able to breathe normally, all of my eczema, which I treated with dozens of medications and changes in diet unsuccessfully over the years, disappeared. I recommended her to my friend, and he is beyond excited after just several visits. She will educate you on everything what is going on your body and she will change your life forever!

Finally I can breathe and sleep!

Was referred to Tolston by my ENT. I've had lifelong sinus/breathing problems and in 2013 it reached a point where it impacted my sleep. After exhausting pretty much every other form of treatment (and being on meds seemingly forever) I was tested for allergies and Asthma. Turns out I had a few allergies so I went on the treatment which is a series of shots over a period of time. I've given up some things in my diet, but still continue to drink beer which I am lectured on (mostly by Natalie and Claudia with her size 6's). I no longer take any meds and sleep great. I've never had to wait long and that means something since at one point I was there 2-3 times a week for shots. I mostly deal with the staff so it's important to note that Natalie, Claudia, Natasha and Angela are always nice/helpful. I can be difficult at times, giving them a hard time, but they always maintain a good sense of humor about things. This is one Dr visit I don't dread since it's like visiting friends.

Dr. Evelyn J Tolston is similar to the following 4 Doctors near New York, NY.