Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Fang S David
Dr. Fang S David, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Worth, TX, with another office in Fort Worth, TX. She has 19 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. David is affiliated with Texas Health Harris Methodist Fort Worth. Dr. David has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Fang S David has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Fang S David has the following 9 expertise
- Women's Health
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 18
Dr. David and her staff are the most caring people I have even had in the medical field. Dr. David covers all of the basic and ask if you have any questions before you leave the office. Once I was having problems and she even gave me a personal phone # if I needed to reach her. Excellent service at all times.
Bad lab results and poor referral re sources
Patients' Choice Award (2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. David is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
19 Years Experience
University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School
Graduated in 1999
Beth Israel Medical Center
Dr. Fang S David accepts the following insurance providers.
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Fang S David in this video.
Dr. Fang S David is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Worth, TX.