Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Farideh Sadeghi
Dr. Farideh Sadeghi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Falls Church, VA. She has 37 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Sadeghi is affiliated with Inova Alexandria Hospital, Inova Fairfax Hospital and Virginia Hospital Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Farideh Sadeghi has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Sadeghi is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Inova Alexandria Hospital
Inova Fairfax Hospital
Virginia Hospital Center
Inova Loudon Hospital Center, Lansdowne
Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
37 Years Experience
Tehran School Of Medical Sciences
Graduated in 1976
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions3300 Gallows Rd, Falls Church, VA
Dr. Farideh Sadeghi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Falls Church, VA.