Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alemzadeh Farrokh
Dr. Alemzadeh Farrokh, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Clemente, CA, with another office in Irvine, CA. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Farrokh is affiliated with Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center, South Coast Global Medical Center and Mission Hospital Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Alemzadeh Farrokh has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Alemzadeh Farrokh has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Alemzadeh Farrokh has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 26
Let me start out by saying how hard it is to get an appointment here. The staff at this location are the rudest people I have ever come in contact with. I could not believe how unprofessional the secretary was being towards me. I had been in a lot of pain and landed in the emergency room and need to get prescription right away and fortunately I was told I can't see this doctor for two months. The staff had no sympathy and told me to go back to the emergency room. I have never dealt with a doctors office that told me to go get help elsewhere. This is not an okay thing to say coming from my primary physician. I'm writing this review to save future patients time In getting help for their diagnosis because this office isn't going to treat you. I'm very disappointment in my experience with this doctor and am going to call my insurance to change my primary.
I am never going back to Dr. Alemzadeh nor will I recommend this doctor to anyone else. Getting an appt was easy but I waited more than 30 mins to get in the room and another 15 mins in the room until the doctor came in. I had a few things I needed to discuss but after talking about the first problem he told me that he can only spend 10-15 mins with me and I have to get another appt for any other issue. I thought that was very unprofessional of him. Anyway if you are looking for a friendly doctor that spends enough time with you and listens to you , don't go to him!!!
Dr. Farrokh is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
- Creighton University School Of Medicine
Presbyterian Intercomm Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Alemzadeh Farrokh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Clemente, CA.