Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Faruk S Abuzzahab Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Faruk S Abuzzahab Jr has the following 15 expertise
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Replacement
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Pain/Swelling
Dr. Faruk S Abuzzahab Jr is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 15
Advised Dr. of problems right away in the hospital. Dr. Rick was very curt, not compassionate and denied that the surgery caused complications which was proved otherwise by tests performed by 2 neurologists. His behavior is unacceptable. This was a life changer for me and my family. To this day I have permanent nerve damage and I am disabled. I hope this review helps others to make an informed decision when choosing a orthopedic surgeon.
I've had two surgeries with him and he walked me through step by step. He made me feel very comfortable and at ease. He showed that he was very caring about me, especially after surgery. He came in multiple times post op to make sure I was comfortable. I wouldn't choose another surgeon for any other ortho procedure. Even with injuries I didn't need surgery on, he made sure I was back to my normal self as soon as possible. My favorite part is he takes a very conservative approach to his patients and does his best to avoid surgery if you really don't need it. I had two other conditions where other doctors told me I needed surgery and he had me fixed noninvasively within 6 months for a fraction of the cost. I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Abuzzahab to anyone who is looking for a new doctor or a second opinion for a pre existing condition. He is caring, has a great sense of humor, and definitely knows what he's doing in the field of medicine! If you don't believe me, look at his list of universities. He's very educated, and you can tell in any of your visits with him. I hope he never retires because I never want to find another ortho doctor again!
I WOULD RECOMMEND DR. ABUZZAHAB TO ANYONE TO DO THIS SURGERY OR ANYTHING ELSE. HE IS A VERY CARING PERSON WHO CARES ABOUT THIS PATIENTS AND HOW BEST HE CAN HELP THEM. PERSONALLY, MYSELF HE RATES AND THE TOP OF EVERY CATOEGORY THAT IS LISTED. THANK YOU FOR THE GREAT SERVICE AND THE CARING IS VERY IMPORTANT TO ME.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2014, 2017)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
19 Years Experience
University Of Minnesota Medical School
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Faruk S Abuzzahab Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
- Anthem WI Blue Priority X Indiv DirectAccess
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- WPS Group
Locations & DirectionsORTHOPAEDIC ASSOCIATES WAUSAU, 3200 Westhill Dr Ste 201, Wausau, WI
Dr. Faruk S Abuzzahab Jr is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Wausau, WI.