Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Fatima Z Aziz-Ashraf MD
Dr. Fatima Z Aziz-Ashraf, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lutherville Timonium, MD, with other offices in Washington, DC and South Charleston, WV (and 2 other locations). Her specialties include Internal Medicine. She speaks English.
Dr. Fatima Z Aziz-Ashraf has 5 locations
1447 York Rd Ste 100
Lutherville Timonium, MD 21093
700 2nd St NE
Washington, DC 20002
100 Peyton Way Ste 203
South Charleston, WV 25309
Dr. Fatima Z Aziz-Ashraf has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Fatima Z Aziz-Ashraf has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Fatima Z Aziz-Ashraf is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Charleston Area Medical Center
Dr. Fatima Z Aziz-Ashraf Accepts the Following Insurance
Kaiser - MidAtlantic
- Kaiser Permanente MidAtlantic
Locations & Directions
Dr. Fatima Z Aziz-Ashraf is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Lutherville Timonium, MD.