Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Felix N Ajayi has the following 2 specialties
- Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Felix N Ajayi has the following 11 expertise
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Felix N Ajayi is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. Felix N Ajayi - Posted on July 20th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Felix N Ajayi - Posted on March 11th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Felix N Ajayi - Posted on March 5th, 2015
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
28 Years Experience
Loma Linda University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
Hurley Medical Center
Dr. Felix N Ajayi Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Felix N Ajayi's office for more information.
7373 West Ln Stockton, CA : (209) 476-2080
More about Dr. Felix N Ajayi
My colleagues and I designed My Doctor Online to make it easier for you to take care of your health care needs. Weve included a variety of superior online programs and health information that we have evaluated or written ourselves. Providing you with only the highest quality materials demonstrates our commitment to giving you the best quality care.
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Felix N Ajayi is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Stockton, CA.