Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Floridalia L Cruz has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 15
Dr Cruz is my mother's doctor and my mother is disable. I often take my mother to her appointments to Dr Cruz and each time is unpleasant. Inadequate staff, unprofessional, either there's no clue to what they are doing in the office or just under experience. Dr Cruz isn't professional as well, doesn't give time to explain her condition or needs, gives trouble in the medication that she needs, just passed out referrals and keeps it moving. Doesn't pay attention and isn't at all reliable in bettering my mother's condition. My mother gets anxieties the day of her appointment with Dr Cruz and a doctor's visit shouldn't be that way.
I AM A NEW PATIENT OF DR. CRUZ. IT WAS MY FIRST TIME THERE TODAY,AND MY. APPT WAS FORN 2PM AND I WAS TAKEN IN AT THE EXACT TIME. THE STAFF WAS OUTSTANDING, KIND AND VERY HELPFUL. I AM VERY LUCKY TO FIND A DR.THAT I REALY CAN TALK TO AN SHE LISTENED. SO I WILL BE RETURNING. SO IF ANYONE IS LOOKING FOR A DR. CALL DR CRUZ, SHE IS AMAZING. THANK YOU
Horrible office. Both times I have been there, I have waited 2+ hours. Staff also is rude. Doctor only spends maybe 10 minutes with patients. She also has this policy of having patients visit to get authorized for refills for a LIFE CONDITION that does not change. The doctor did not authorize me and refused to give me refills for a medication that is vital to me. She would rather pocket the 70 dollars per visit I have to pay instead of caring for her patients and giving more than a few refills so I don't spend every other month in her office for something that has been managed for the last three years by my medication. Cares about money and staff treat you like they're doing you a favor.
Staff is really Courteous and professional, Doctor is excellent she is really dedicated to her patient, Office Management and Administration is Excellent and really dedicated to the office needs. When I went to my first appt I was taking 14 medications,8 months later, she controlled my Blood Pressure and diabetes with fewer drugs and healthier foods.I truly believe in this doctor. Great Bedside Manner. They answer the phone 24/7 . Medication Refill with in 24 hr.
Dr. Cruz is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
30 Years Experience
University Of Puerto Rico School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
Dr. Floridalia L Cruz accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPierson Medical Center, 5575 S Semoran Blvd, Orlando, FL
Dr. Floridalia L Cruz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Orlando, FL.