Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Floyd E Gray has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 15
If you want a compassionate, caring Dr. Look no further. I have been a patient of Dr. Gray for over 30 years and I have always felt I was in the best hands. Sometimes things didn't go as planned, but Dr. Gray was on top of it. He understands physical and emotional pain. Most Dr.'s would not be able to make you feel that they care or that you aren't just another patient. I feel like Dr. Gray is not just my gynecologist, but my friend!
I have been a patient of Dr. Gray's for 23 years. He has always been a very caring, empathetic and knowledgeable doctor. He always takes time to listen know matter how many other patients are waiting for him. He never makes you feel like you are just another number. He treated me when I was 22 for abnormal pap smears, which have all been normal for 18 years now. He delivered my 2 children. They were both difficult deliveries that could have had a negative outcome, but with his knowledge and expertise, they are both healthy and thriving children today. I would highly recommend Dr. Gray and trust him with my life!!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2016, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
39 Years Experience
Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
University Tn Grad School Of Medicine
Dr. Floyd E Gray accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- First Health PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsThree Lower Counties Community Services, 223 Phillip Morris Dr, Salisbury, MD
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Floyd E Gray in this video.
Dr. Floyd E Gray is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Salisbury, MD.