More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Francis Filloux
Dr. Francis Filloux, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Riverton, UT, with other offices in Salt Lake City, UT and Salt Lake City, UT (and 2 other locations). He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Child Neurology and Pediatrics. Dr. Filloux is affiliated with Primary Children+s Medical Center, University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics and University of Utah - Neuropsychiatric Institute. He speaks English.
Dr. Francis Filloux has the following 2 specialties
- Child Neurology
Pediatric neurologists diagnose neurological conditions in children as young as newborn, all the way up to adolescence. They can recommend treatment for sleep disorders, head injuries and headaches, but they also specialize in issues such as epilepsy, seizures and brain tumors.
Their expertise in childhood development and the nervous system make them an excellent resource for parents of children with autism, cerebral palsy, mental development issues or learning disabilities. You can consult with a pediatric neurologist before, during and after diagnosis depending on your child's specific condition and needs.
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 16
After taking my child to numerous neurologists and getting a "nothing is wrong with your child" diagnosis, I finally received the diagnosis which I believed was correct. My child has Tourette Syndrome. However, it was not until my child was fortunate enough to see Dr. Filloux that my child was listened to (directly by Dr. Filloux...not like other MD's asking the mother..."how is your child..." and that he was put on appropriate medication. My child's symptoms of Tourette are now nearly non-existent. I would highly recommend Dr. Filloux to any individual whose child has a diagnosed or undiagnosed neurological problem.
Dr. Filloux is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Primary Children+s Medical Center
University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
University of Utah - Neuropsychiatric Institute
32 Years Experience
University of California at Los Angeles
Graduated in 1981
Dr. Francis Filloux accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Francis Filloux in this video.
Dr. Francis Filloux is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Riverton, UT.