Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Francisco Perez
Dr. Francisco Perez, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Louis, MO, with other offices in Irvine, CA and Irvine, CA (and 3 other locations). He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Perez is affiliated with Kindred Hospital - Saint Louis, St Anthonys Medical Center and Mission Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Francisco Perez has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Perez is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Kindred Hospital - Saint Louis
St Anthonys Medical Center
Saddleback Memorial Medical Center - San Clemente
South Coast Medical Center/Adventist Health
Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
Des Peres Hospital
Health Center Drive
Camino de los Mares
St Mary`s Health Center
O.C. Hospitalist Physicians
14 Years Experience
Saint Louis University
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Francisco Perez accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Francisco Perez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Louis, MO.