- West Hills Hospital & Medical Center
- Encino Hospital Medical Center
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center
- Thousand Oaks Surgical Hospital
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Frank C Candela has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Frank C Candela has the following 8 expertise
- Colon Cancer
- Inguinal Hernia
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Breast Cancer
- Gallbladder Surgery
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2009, 2010, 2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2018)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Patients' Choice Award (2009, 2010, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors (1)
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference.
38 Years Experience
Graduated in 1982
Dr. Frank C Candela Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Frank C Candela
Dr. Candela graduated from the Northwestern University The Feinberg School of Medicine in 1982. Dr. Candela works in West Hills, CA and specializes in General Surgery and Hematology/Oncology. Dr. Candela is affiliated with West Hills Hospital & Medical Center, Encino Hospital Medical Center, Northridge Hospital Medical Center and Thousand Oaks Surgical Hospital.