Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Frank T Dean has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
Showing 5 of 31
I have been a patient of Dr Dean for aproximately 35 years. He delivered both of my children. Dr. Dean is hands down the best doctor I have ever had. He is very personable and makes you feel very comfortable in what could be an uncomfortable situation. He listens to my concerns and addresses them appropriately and professionally. He never has every made me feel rushed or like I wasn't his primary concern during my visits.
Dr. Dean delivered by third child. I had had two previous C-sections when I lived in another state and had uterine effacing (thinning) with my last one. This made me high risk for a vaginal delivery so I had a scheduled C-section delivery. He was awesome, awesome, awesome, and I always felt that he was knowledgeable and experienced. It was definitely the best delivery of the three I had. I had an epidural and was awake during the procedure as we listened to his country music :D It was surprising that it relaxed me so much.
Doctor Dean delivered my precious daughter. He provided me with ease and few concerns during my pregnancy. He is very calm, and collected. May Come off dry, but he is a very experienced Doctor so he is not fazed by anything! I definitely recommend him, and would keep in mind some doctors are more about money and have more charisma but Dr. Dean is honest and a pro at what he does!
Dr. Dean took great care of me during a very hard pregnancy that ended at six months due to severe health issues. He didn't want to give up and fought for me until to the end. I was so happy I found him after experiencing such a cold and uncaring doctor. Here I am again, was about to have a hysterectomy and found out I was pregnant, even though my doctor has great reviews with hysterectomy surgery I am not feeling the same expertise concerning my pregnancy. ...so Dr. Dean I'm on my way home ten years later.
Dr. Dean is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
45 Years Experience
The University Of Texas School Of Medicine At San Antonio
Graduated in 1973
Dr. Frank T Dean accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsFrank Thomas Dean Md, 2727 Bolton Boone Dr Ste 105, Desoto, TX
Dr. Frank T Dean is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Desoto, TX.