Contact Lens Care
A complete overview of what you need to know about your contact lenses.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Frank A Rosenbaum has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the eye and are trained to treat eye diseases through both medical and surgical methods.
Some common conditions that ophthalmologists treat are cataracts, glaucoma, strabismus, diabetic retinopathy, macular degeneration and amblyopia. In addition, ophthalmologists can provide prescriptions for eye glasses and contact lenses and perform LASIK surgery and other corrective surgeries for refractive errors like myopia (near-sightedness), hyperopia (far-sightedness), astigmatism and presbyopia.
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Eye Exam
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
- Eye Pain
- Lasik Surgery
- Macular Degeneration
- Vision Issues
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
Dr. Rosenbaum is an amazing, caring physician! He spends quality time with you as a patient and you never feel like he is running off to see the person in the next room. My eyes have been awesome and he performed laser surgery on both of my eyes! He was caring and compassionate and I give him an A++ and I am a very tough grader,
Dr. Rosenbaum is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
41 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1977
Akron General Medical Center
Dr. Frank A Rosenbaum accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Frank A Rosenbaum in this video.
Dr. Frank A Rosenbaum is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lansing, MI.