Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Frank Tull IV has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Bone Fracture
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Surgery
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Joint Replacement
Showing 5 of 45
I was referred to him by a different ortho since he specializes in hips. I was so pleased with everything about him. He was so kind, very informative, patient and made me feel like he had all the time in the world for me. I was glad that he was conservative on my hip and not rushing into surgery which was my fear. I would absolutely recommend him to anyone. Other doctors should watch how he does things....they could learn a lot on how to treat patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2014, 2015, 2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2015, 2014, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
21 Years Experience
Duke University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
Dr. Frank Tull IV accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Carelink from Coventry Network
- Coventry Health and Life IL PPO
- Coventry KS PPO
- Coventry MO PPO
- Coventry OA EPO Exchange - KS/MO
- Coventry PPO Platinum
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Frank Tull IV is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bridgeton, MO.