Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Frank B Watkins
Dr. Frank B Watkins, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brooklyn, NY, with another office in New Rochelle, NY. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Watkins is affiliated with Brookdale University Hospital & Medical Center. Dr. Watkins has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Frank B Watkins has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Replacement
- Hip Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Herniated Disc
- Bone Fracture
- Knee Surgery
Showing 5 of 11
Dr Watkins is an amazing doctor highly knowledgeable and thorough !!! his bedside manner is soft spoken reassuring and very compassionate. The two girls who work in that office randi and lisa are angels !!! they go above and beyond thier duty for the patient. the made me feel so happy and it was the first time i had an enjoyable doctor visit
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office processes to reduce errors and increase quality.
NCQA Patient-Centered Specialty Practice
NCQA-architect of America's most popular patient-centered medical home model-has extended medical home concepts to specialists: NCQA Patient-Centered Specialty Practice Recognition. Now, specialty practices committed to access, communication and care coordination can earn accolades as the "neighbors" that surround and inform the medical home and colleagues in primary care.
Dr. Watkins is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
42 Years Experience
Yale University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1976
Hospital For Joint Diseases Orthopaedic Institute
Dr. Frank B Watkins accepts the following insurance providers.
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Frank B Watkins in this video.
Dr. Frank B Watkins is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.