Get the facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Huntington’s Disease Learn about Huntington’s Disease, including risk factors and causes
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Frederick Boulware Jr
Dr. Frederick Boulware Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chandler, AZ, with other offices in Scottsdale, AZ and Phoenix, AZ (and 11 other locations). He has 48 years of experience. His specialties include Neurology. Dr. Boulware is affiliated with St Joseph's Hospital, Mountain View Hospital and Mountainview Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Frederick Boulware Jr has the following 1 specialty
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
Dr. Frederick Boulware Jr has the following 4 expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Dr. Frederick Boulware Jr has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Frederick Boulware Jr is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. B could work on 'bedside' manner. It helps to explain to patient the process they are going through and when to expect test results and follow up with an explanation of what the results mean. Had nerve test and just didn't have a lot of interface with him throughout the whole process. Wasn't mean just complacent, not very interactive.
This doctor is listed under the Banner Acclaim Network for insurance. However, after the office visit, they billed under Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and refused to bill under the Acclaim network. As a result of this, we end up paying $387 for the procedure, rather than the $25 that we would have paid under acclaim. After talking to our insurance provider, they say that while the doctor is in the Acclaim network, the office that he did the billing out of is not in the Acclaim network. That is misleading and unreasonable.
Dr. Boulware is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Joseph's Hospital
Mountain View Hospital
48 Years Experience
Meharry Medical College
Graduated in 1965
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Frederick Boulware Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chandler, AZ.