Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Fulton C Kornack
Dr. Fulton C Kornack, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Jamaica Plain, MA, with another office in Dedham, MA. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Kornack is affiliated with Massachusetts General Hospital, Speare Memorial Hospital and Brigham And Womens Faulkner Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Fulton C Kornack has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Fulton C Kornack has the following 16 expertise
- Joint Replacement
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Sports Medicine
- Bone Fracture
- Knee Surgery
- Hip Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Herniated Disc
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Dr. Fulton C Kornack has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Fulton C Kornack is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 15
Dr. Kornack performed a successful trigger finger surgery. The nurses in the OR told me that he was the best and kindest orthopedic surgeon that they work with. I have seen him for several years for various orthopedic issues and find him to be extremely kind, efficient, intelligent and always explains my options in ways that i can understand. I would recommend him highly to anyone and in fact, have done so.
Dr. Kornack was cold and uninterested in myself as a patient. I had brought my baby in with me who sat quietly in a carriage and Dr. K never even acknowledged the baby in any way. He talked down to me and was actually rude. After 2 visits with him I started seeing his Nurse practitioner instead who was wonderful. Would not recommend this doctor to anyone.
Dr. Kornack is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
38 Years Experience
University Of Massachusetts Medical School
Graduated in 1980
Lutheran Deaconess Hospital
Dr. Fulton C Kornack accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA HMO Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Fulton C Kornack in this video.
Dr. Fulton C Kornack is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jamaica Plain, MA.