Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Gamal H Saleh has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Gamal H Saleh has the following 24 expertise
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Rectal Prolapse
- Sexual Dysfunction (Physiological)
- Reproductive Sterilization
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Women's Health
- Urinary Incontinence
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
- Sterilization Reversal
- Ovarian Cysts
- Pelvic Exam
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Dr. Gamal H Saleh has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 3 of 11
I always love coming to see Dr. Saleh because he makes you feel so comfortable during your visit. I never feel like I'm being rushed out of the office like I have with doctors in the past. I love that I get all my questions answered thoroughly, he even gives patients his cell number to reach him if you have any questions. My mind is always at ease knowing I have the ability to reach him if need be. The office is always clean and the staff is phenomenal. I will never go anywhere else.
Moved here from the west coast and was very hesitant going to an OB doctor. my friend told me about Dr. Gamal. The comfort and re assurance that he gave me was beyond anything I have ever experienced. He knows how to put you at ease, talk to you and re assure. He makes himself available to his patient any time. With out a doubt I have the comfidence to send any of my friends or family his way. He also has an amaizing staff, thats a plus. Thank you and staff for being so wonderful.
12 Years Experience
University At Buffalo State University Of New York School Of Medicine & Biomedical Sciences
Graduated in 2006
Dr. Gamal H Saleh accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Highmark KeystoneBlue
- Highmark PPOBlue
UPMC Health Plan
- UPMC PPO
- UPMC Partner Network Plans
- UPMC Premium Network Plans
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Gamal H Saleh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kane, PA.