More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Gamdur S Brar has the following 2 specialties
- Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
The main responsibility of a perinatologists, also known as a maternal-fetal medicine specialist, is to treat, monitor and assist pregnant mothers through high-risk pregnancies. This includes high blood pressure, early labor and bleeding. They’re also able to identify birth defects and then recommend necessary treatments to support your baby before he/she is born.
Other reasons you may need to see a perinatologist during your pregnancy include diabetes, problems with a previous pregnancy or carrying twins. Having completed OB-GYN training, they’re experts on the female reproductive system with additional specialized training in un-routine pregnancies. So, whether you know you’re at risk going into your pregnancy or problems arise unexpectedly, perinatologists can help you.
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Gamdur S Brar has the following 4 expertise
- Congenital Anomalies
- Premature Infants
- High-Risk Deliveries
- Congenital Heart Disease
Dr. Gamdur S Brar has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 24
I find that his office manger Rude! She's never friendly an never smiles. My child had a physical and I wasn't happy with the over all service my child is getting. I've never had any problems until my last visit. Therefore I'll be looking for a new pediatrician an hopefully will get answers that I'm looking for answered.
ERROGANT RUDE STAFF AND DOCTOR .EVERY TIME I TOOK MY DOUGHTER FOR SHOTS SHE WOULD GET SICK AFTER THE APPOINTEMENT DUE TO THE UNCLEAN FACILLITY.WHATEVER YOU DO DONT ASK WHAT THEY ARE INJECTING INTO YOUR CHILD , I DID AND THEY COULDNT TELL ME.I EXPLAINED I WASNT COMFORTABLE LETTING THEM INJECT MY BABY WITH SOMETHING THEY COULDNT TELL ME WHAT IT WAS ! THEY KEPT HARASSING ME CALLING TWO THREE TIMES A WEEK INSISTING I COME BACK I TOLD THEM MY DAUGHTER WASNT SICK SO THERE WAS NO NEED FOR HER TO BE SEEN. NOW WE ARENT ALLOWED TO BE SEEN .
Dr. Brar is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
15 Years Experience
Government Medical College
Graduated in 2003
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
Dr. Gamdur S Brar accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsGamdur Singh Brar MD, 2339 W Cleveland Ave Ste 103, Madera, CA
Dr. Gamdur S Brar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Madera, CA.