Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Garrett P Ryle
Dr. Garrett P Ryle, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sacramento, CA. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Ryle is affiliated with Mercy General Hospital and Methodist Hospital of Sacramento. Dr. Ryle has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Garrett P Ryle has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Sports Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Herniated Disc
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Sports Medicine
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Ganglion Cysts
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 19
Dr. Ryle has been a very concerned Dr. who treated me the best and as much as possible. He referred me to someone who had more experience with my problem which I thought was admirable. This in turn helped save my life. HE TAKES TIME WITH YOU EACH AND HAS YOUR BEST INTERESTS AT HEART.He is very nice and very competent. I think very highly of him.
I have seen Dr. Ryle for a number of different orthopedic issues over the past 15 years, mainly due to various sports injuries. He is wonderful. He has gone to great lengths to help me and I greatly appreciate him. He is a fantastic doctor and a kind and caring human. He simply is the finest orthopedist in Sacramento bar none! Thanks Doc!
Dr. Ryle has performed two operations on me. One to repair a horriably damaged shoulder and wrist due to a motorcycle accident. The surgery needed to be done quickly and he scheduled me for that night. He did a great job and I have full use of my wrist which is remarkable due to the damage it sustained. I recently had him replace my hip. The femoral head was broken into 8 pieces and he did a beautiful job! Highly recommended for his profiency and concern for the patient's overall well-being.
Dr. Ryle is a no-nonsense, thorough and very competent surgeon. Even though my shoulder surgery revealed a surprise not on the MRI (my bicep was not attached at one place!) he handled evrything with no problems. Just three weeks after the surgery I am able to reach, lift, and generally do whatever I need. Great job!
Top 10 Doctor - Neighborhood (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Dr. Ryle is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
43 Years Experience
University Of California Davis School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1975
Uc Davis Medical Center
Dr. Garrett P Ryle accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSutter Medical Foundation, 2725 Capitol Ave Dept 300, Sacramento, CA
Dr. Garrett P Ryle is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sacramento, CA.