Chronic Dry Eye
Get the facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms and doctors who treat this condition.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gary J Foster
Dr. Gary J Foster, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Collins, CO, with another office in Laramie, WY. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Ophthalmology. Dr. Foster is affiliated with Poudre Valley Hospital and Littleton Adventist Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Gary J Foster has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the eye and are trained to treat eye diseases through both medical and surgical methods.
Some common conditions that ophthalmologists treat are cataracts, glaucoma, strabismus, diabetic retinopathy, macular degeneration and amblyopia. In addition, ophthalmologists can provide prescriptions for eye glasses and contact lenses and perform LASIK surgery and other corrective surgeries for refractive errors like myopia (near-sightedness), hyperopia (far-sightedness), astigmatism and presbyopia.
Dr. Gary J Foster has the following 11 expertise
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Vision Issues
- Macular Degeneration
- Lasik Surgery
- Eye Pain
- Eye Exam
Dr. Gary J Foster is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Dr Foster and his staff are a highly professional team . My eye doctor referred me to Dr Foster for my Lasik and I could not have been more pleased with the outcome and the continuity of care . I was kept in the loop with all that was needed and what I would I could expect following the procedure . A Five Star is not high enough rating.
Dr. Foster is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
27 Years Experience
University Of Utah School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
University Of Utah Health Care
Dr. Gary J Foster accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem CO Blue Priority HMO
- Anthem CO Blue Priority PPO
- Anthem CO Bronze Pathway X HMO
- Anthem CO Gold Pathway HMO
- Anthem CO HMO
- Anthem CO Pathway
- Anthem CO Silver Pathway X HMO
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Rocky Mountain Health
- Rocky Mountain Good Health and Vista HMO PPO
- Rocky Mountain Summit Group
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Gary J Foster is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Collins, CO.