Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Gary G Lee has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
Showing 5 of 5
In 2005 I was pregnant with my first child, my sister in law and my regular physican recommended Dr Lee. My first visit with Dr Lee was for my ultrasound. The ultra sound tech was not able to find a heart beat, she sent me across the hall to await my results from Dr Lee. Dr Lee came in and very Matter of factly told me that my pregnancy was not viable and that he would schedule me a D&C for the next week. I was shocked and did not know what a D&C was at the time, and he barely took the time to explain it to me. I was so upset. I wasn't sick or spotting and didn't understand how I could of miscarried. Dr Lee has no bedside manner, at least not in my case. Don't expect any compassion or handholding in his office, he's Dr Matter of Fact and moving on to the next healthy pregnancy. Dr Lee has delivered my neice and nephew and some of my friends babies- all of which were healthy, however beware of how you might be treated if you incur an unhealthy pregnancy.
42 Years Experience
Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1976
Dr. Gary G Lee accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem MO Blue Preferred Options
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- Wellmark Alliance Select
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsVan Buren County Hospital, 304 Franklin St, Keosauqua, IA
Dr. Gary G Lee is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Keosauqua, IA.