Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gary J La Tourette
Dr. Gary J La Tourette, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Las Vegas, NV. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. La Tourette is affiliated with Valley Hospital Medical Center. Dr. La Tourette has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Gary J La Tourette has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Gary J La Tourette has the following 16 expertise
- Joint Replacement
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Herniated Disc
- Knee Surgery
- Hip Surgery
Dr. Gary J La Tourette is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
I was in a very bad car accident and broke my scapula of all things. I had went to several doctors who didn't have a clue what to do. I found Dr. Gary LaTourette through a mutual friend and he immediatly started giving me treatment. He ultimately did an intense surgery and now, years later, I am without pain! He is absolutly the greatest and I am lucky to have known him.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2012, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. La Tourette is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
46 Years Experience
Albany Medical College
Graduated in 1972
Lac Usc Medical Center
Dr. Gary J La Tourette accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem HMO Nevada
- Anthem NV Choice PPO
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Nevada PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Sierra Health Southern Nevada PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsGary Joseph La Tourette Md, 2100 Pinto Ln, Las Vegas, NV
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Gary J La Tourette in this video.
Dr. Gary J La Tourette is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Las Vegas, NV.