Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Gary A Weinstock has the following 1 specialty
- Allergy & Immunology
Dr. Gary A Weinstock has the following 13 expertise
- Watery Eyes
- Hay Fever
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergies
- Hives (Urticaria)
Dr. Gary A Weinstock has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 16
Outdated doctor – doesn’t provide latest care techniques and certainly does not properly document care. Only interested in upping his charges. I went to him bc he had open availability in the area after my physician’s office closed. Now he’s held onto parts of my medical record from his time with NYU and won’t release them in a timely manner for me to see my physician and continue care. Do yourself a favor and find another doctor.
he would not give me a refill on a nose spray unless I made a follow up appointment. really a nose spray. I was about a week late due to a work relate issue he didn't care. all he cared about was his money. He would not even transfer my records in a timely matter. I would not recommend any one to see this man ever!!!!!!
The most disgusting dr I have ever met in my life. Would do anything to make a dollar. I'm 9 months pregnant on bed rest and he refuses to refill my prescription at the pharmacy bc he wants to make money on another visit from me. And even after explaining I'm on bed rest he still refuses to prescribe the medication I have been already taking for the past 2 years. Makes me sick to my stomach. Absolutely disgusting what he would do to make a dollar.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Castle Connolly Top Doctors: New York Metro Area (2017)
Castle Connolly Top Doctors: New York Metro Area™ are specialists and primary care physicians who are highly recommended by their peers and other healthcare professionals. The Castle Connolly research staff reviews both professional qualifications and professional reputation prior to Top Doctor status being awarded. This recognition identifies the top physicians in the New York Metro Area who possess a high level of medical skill and expertise.
39 Years Experience
Albany Medical College
Graduated in 1979
North Shore University Hospital
Dr. Gary A Weinstock accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Gary A Weinstock in this video.
Dr. Gary A Weinstock is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Great Neck, NY.