The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gene P Ream
Dr. Gene P Ream, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Granbury, TX, with another office in Irving, TX. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Dermatology. Dr. Ream is affiliated with Texas Health Harris Methodist Hurst-Euless-Bedford. He speaks English.
Dr. Gene P Ream has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Actinic Keratosis
- Basal Cell
- Skin Cancer
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Skin Biopsy
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 15
I have been going to Dr. Ream for 20 years. No more!!! He and his staff have been rude to me for the last time. If you get to his office and wonder why no one else is there. The reason will become apparent as soon as the staff greats you. The doctor is not any better. My wife and mother have been to see Dr. Ream and they feel the same way.
Dr. Ream is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
45 Years Experience
The University Of Texas School Of Medicine At San Antonio
Graduated in 1973
United States Army Medical Center
Dr. Gene P Ream accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Gene P Ream in this video.
Dr. Gene P Ream is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Granbury, TX.