Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Gene L Syn
Gene L Syn is a Doctor primarily located in Whittier, CA. They speak English.
Showing 5 of 31
He was very delicate in asking if I knew someone (multiple assault) had damaged my lower colorectal. I did not want to end up with a colostomy bag so young, in college, all from an assault. I asked what if I lived of juices, raw meal, vibrant greens, and took herbs to help rebuild parastalsis. He was hesitant, gave various surgical options, said Id most likely need my colon removed in 5 years. That was 7 years ago, and I was able to eat all alkaline raw fruits and vegetables, helping avoid cAncer as I was trained. But stress made my ptsd have night tremors, nervous system seizures, And my colon became spastic or bound that it would bloat. I'm assuming scar tissue built up, and I've lacked stability to rest and heal from inside out to original trauma that caused this. With so many more hard life losses, and moves... Even my shakes seem to run through me during stress, and I'm a model that's been told I'm too thin to model! Lol. Of course people assume the worst, I'm doing drugs, or anorexic... im fatigued and can relate to chrohns commercials where managing a life around my symptoms is all I'm able to do. I was so pleased knowing I could see him again. A COLONISTOPY can be a bit invasive to those that were not involved in a sexual assault, and I feel very comfortable trusting my life and future in his hands. I'm no case file, but a human and soul... And I feel that empathy from him. Id avoid help, if I had not such great prior experiences.,
Gene L Syn accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions12452 Washington Blvd, Whittier, CA
Gene L Syn is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Whittier, CA.